My son goes to usc so we have always tried to stay here,but usually it's booked. I would say it's a little like a Fairfield inn room. All the staff are very friendly and the property was very clean. My husband and son swam in the pool. Continental breakfast was served in the office, so it's best to bring it back to the room. Bagels and donuts of good quality. Coffee, lemonade, etc available all day. Bed was very comfortable. Fridge and micro in room. Free on site parking. Doors open to outside, so I would not feel comfortable staying there alone, but would definitely stay there again with family....classic motel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Vagabond Inn downtown Los Angeles (USC) hotel is Just one block from the USC campus and the Shrine Auditorium, home of the Emmy Awards, in the heart of Los Angeles.Also within a few miles is Downtown Los Angeles, L.A. LIVE is a one-of-a-kind entertainment campus, L.A. LIVE is a gunuine world-class sports and entertainment destination, Staples Center, LA Convention Center, Garment District and the Museum of Natural History, among other points of interest. Plan a visit to the nearby Universal Studios, Disneyland and Knott's Berry Farm are just miles away ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, BookIt.com and Odigeo so you can book your Vagabond Inn Los Angeles at USC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vagabond Inn Los Angeles-Usc Hotel Los Angeles
- Vagabond Hotel Los Angeles
- Vagabond Hotel Figueroa