First stayed here in 1980 and have been coming back whenever in LA ever since
One of the old iconic hotels where the Oscars were conceived and is used in lots of movies.
Always stay on Club floors which are higher, have access to lounge, internet, breakfast, nibbles, drinks wi fi etc. Worth the extra and will actually save you money.
Staff were great, let me use Lounge after checkout as had an evening International flight
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The historic Millennium Biltmore Hotel has been a legendary Los Angeles landmark since 1923. With exquisite Spanish-Italian Renaissance architecture, including stunning hand-painted ceilings, it’s rich history is most noted for its connection with the Oscars - the founding banquet for the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences was held in the Crystal Ballroom in 1927, where the original “Oscar” statuette was sketched on a Biltmore napkin, and nine Academy Awards banquets were held in the Biltmore Bowl during the '30s and '40s. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Agoda, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Millennium Biltmore Hotel Los Angeles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Biltmore Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Millennium Biltmore