This person must not any priorities in his life... to write such a long review. Lets start off by educating this person. Check-in time is 3:00pm and check-out time is at 12noon. When the any hotel is 75% to 100% occupancy...you are not guaranteed early check in or late check-out..Between the hours of 12 noon and 3:00pm is when housekeeping is cleaning rooms that are available for same day check-ins. The Biltmore doesn't have a fast track queue for loyalty card Members. I never witness anyone standing in line for more then 5 minutes at a time. Guest service agents are prompt and professional. Patience is a virtue .. grocery store, banks, post office, etc. Room upgrades and vouchers are NOT guaranteed...its all based in hotel availability and occupancy (read the fine print mister). Late check-out is 1:00pm without a charge, $50.00 until 3pm and 6pm $99.00 day rate. Regarding parcels; he was charge $55 for all his parcels which in turn it should of been more. Keep in mind front desk is not your personal post office/secretary/personal assistant .They do not call/text/notify guest of parcels. That's not there job!! You are to inquire regarding mail, parcels etc. Keep in mind...when visiting hotels, restaurants, bars. keep in mind the person working behind the counter can make you or break you.Show respect to get respect. And finally there is NO battling with the front desk. Great friendly professional staff. In closing, I can guaranteed this person writing the review regarding the Biltmore..he won't get a warm welcome if he does decided to revisit the hotel. Do everyone a favor and DO NOT RETURN!! Have a great day! Anonymous~
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The historic Millennium Biltmore Hotel has been a legendary Los Angeles landmark since 1923. With exquisite Spanish-Italian Renaissance architecture, including stunning hand-painted ceilings, it’s rich history is most noted for its connection with the Oscars - the founding banquet for the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences was held in the Crystal Ballroom in 1927, where the original “Oscar” statuette was sketched on a Biltmore napkin, and nine Academy Awards banquets were held in the Biltmore Bowl during the '30s and '40s. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Agoda, Otel, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Millennium Biltmore Hotel Los Angeles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Biltmore Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Millennium Biltmore