Old beautiful hotel with ornate wood and cooper type ceilings. The guest rooms are very outdated with no modern conveniences like iphone/ipad charges clock, clear cable television, refrigerator, bottled water and many of the electrical outlets didn't work. Thankfully, I paid a discounted price for the room or I would be really upset. The biggest problem was that only 1 of 6 elevators were operating and every floor had up to 20 people waiting. I will not go back unless they remodel and upgrade.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Biltmore Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Millennium Biltmore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The historic Millennium Biltmore Hotel has been a legendary Los Angeles landmark since 1923. With exquisite Spanish-Italian Renaissance architecture, including stunning hand-painted ceilings, it’s rich history is most noted for it’s connection with the Oscars - the founding banquet for the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences was held in the Crystal Ballroom in 1927, where the original “Oscar” statuette was sketched on a Biltmore napkin, and 8 Academy Awards banquets were held in the Biltmore Bowl during the 1930’s. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Olotels, Agoda, Venere, Amex, Otel, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Millennium Biltmore Hotel Los Angeles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.