This is absolutely the worst hotel we have experienced. When we walked in the hotel the lobby looks really elegant and the apple cider was warm enough to settle my heart down. However the first room we got that night was in the corner of road end. If you want to get in you have to get thru two doors which is quite annoying. The smell of the room makes us feel there was some accident in the room so they used tons of detergent to clean the room. The air conditioner was very loud too. We required to change a room and the front desk said they would send some bell boy to deliver us the key but after 20 minutes waiting time we went down to get the key to the new room. After we came back to the new room after dinner we found that even we turned off the air conditioner it was still very noisy. I called the front desk to change a room again and the said they would bring up the key again. After another 20 minutes waiting around 11pm no one showed up. I called them and the girl at front desk asked me to go down without even saying sorry. I went down and asked her why it was so noisy she said it's just because of the street and it seems she is quite familiar with the noise complaint. Finally we got settled down in a room with ok standard for a four star hotel. The swimming poor is also far from rooms. I cancelled my other two night stays after changing two rooms in 3 hours stay. Employees at this hotel don't really care about their guest.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Biltmore Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Millennium Biltmore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The historic Millennium Biltmore Hotel has been a legendary Los Angeles landmark since 1923. With exquisite Spanish-Italian Renaissance architecture, including stunning hand-painted ceilings, it’s rich history is most noted for its connection with the Oscars - the founding banquet for the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences was held in the Crystal Ballroom in 1927, where the original “Oscar” statuette was sketched on a Biltmore napkin, and nine Academy Awards banquets were held in the Biltmore Bowl during the '30s and '40s. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Loews Hotels, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Otel, getaroom.com, Amex, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Millennium Biltmore Hotel Los Angeles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.