Stayed here for three nights for a work conference. The conference was at the JW Marriott at the LA Live Staples Center location. About a mile away which was a nice walk at the beginning and end of the day. Location is good. Downtown LA is, well, downtown LA but the hotel sits at the foot of Bunker Hill which is a nice area. Walked to the Mark Taper Forum to see a play and was a pretty easy walk. Room was pretty small but comfortable. My main gripe would be the bathroom, toilet wouldn't flush easily, very little counter space and nowhere to hang towels. Other than that, a fine place to stay, And just a little oddity: There was no bedspread on the bed. Didn't need one and actually hate those gross poly blend things you get at really cheap hotels but I just thought it was a little odd.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The historic Millennium Biltmore Hotel has been a legendary Los Angeles landmark since 1923. With exquisite Spanish-Italian Renaissance architecture, including stunning hand-painted ceilings, it's rich history is most noted for its connection with the Oscars - the founding banquet for the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences was held in the Crystal Ballroom in 1927, where the original "Oscar" statuette was sketched on a Biltmore napkin, and eight Academy Awards banquets were held in the Biltmore Bowl during the '30s and '40s. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Odigeo, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Millennium Biltmore Hotel Los Angeles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Biltmore Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Millennium Biltmore