If anyone ever wants to stay at a wonderful hotel in LA with the above characteristics, I highly recommend the Millenium Biltmore. It has all these plus more amenities. I even saw a wedding performed there. It is a very high class hotel with its grand, golden lobby and the hallways and rooms off the hallways were equally spectacular. The Pershing Square metro line is two blocks away and it is in the heart of the Bunker Hill District. Up the block, you'll find very tall bank, CPA firms, and the Disney Building. I would definitely return to this hotel again.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Biltmore Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Millennium Biltmore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The historic Millennium Biltmore Hotel has been a legendary Los Angeles landmark since 1923. With exquisite Spanish-Italian Renaissance architecture, including stunning hand-painted ceilings, it’s rich history is most noted for its connection with the Oscars - the founding banquet for the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences was held in the Crystal Ballroom in 1927, where the original “Oscar” statuette was sketched on a Biltmore napkin, and nine Academy Awards banquets were held in the Biltmore Bowl during the '30s and '40s. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Venere, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Millennium Biltmore Hotel Los Angeles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.