I have stayed at the Biltmore during a congress in Los Angeles. The interior in the lobby looks like an old grand hotel and to some extend promissing. My room was alright, but neither the bed-light, nor the safe worked. However, the housekeeping was exceptional friendly. A big compliment to this side. A bit dissapointing was the breakfast buffett in the cellar coffee shop in the morning. Could be much better and has definitely more the charme of a 3-star hotel.
In my bill at departure the w-lan for laptop and iphone use was double charged, wich I found pretty strange. However after I complained the receptionist said, that they take it off, when people complain. Well?!
Altogether, this hotel has great capacities, but needs some improvements.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The historic Millennium Biltmore Hotel has been a legendary Los Angeles landmark since 1923. With exquisite Spanish-Italian Renaissance architecture, including stunning hand-painted ceilings, it’s rich history is most noted for its connection with the Oscars - the founding banquet for the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences was held in the Crystal Ballroom in 1927, where the original “Oscar” statuette was sketched on a Biltmore napkin, and nine Academy Awards banquets were held in the Biltmore Bowl during the '30s and '40s. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Millennium Biltmore Hotel Los Angeles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Biltmore Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Millennium Biltmore