I stayed here for 4 nights on the 8th floor. Room was good size with one double bed, great aircon system. Bath was small & shaped like a coffin! Clean good quality towels & toiletries every day. Sterling at front desk was very helpful with map of area & Metro for us as well as list of places to eat. Female concierge was awful very rude, unhelpful & condescending. Valet parking outrageous but everywhere else nearby seemed the same. Swimming pool was very nice with sauna & steam room but jacuzzi was broken. Food & drink in bar was reasonably priced & staff friendly. Lots of places o get breakfast nearby - 2 sandwiches/bagel & juice or coffee fr less tha £10.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Biltmore Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Millennium Biltmore
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The historic Millennium Biltmore Hotel has been a legendary Los Angeles landmark since 1923. With exquisite Spanish-Italian Renaissance architecture, including stunning hand-painted ceilings, it’s rich history is most noted for its connection with the Oscars - the founding banquet for the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences was held in the Crystal Ballroom in 1927, where the original “Oscar” statuette was sketched on a Biltmore napkin, and nine Academy Awards banquets were held in the Biltmore Bowl during the '30s and '40s. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Otel, TripOnline SA, Priceline, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Expedia, Venere, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your Millennium Biltmore Hotel Los Angeles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.