My husband and I stayed for a night at The Line this week. Loved the decor: bleached wood, stripped back concrete & homely fabrics.
We got a Hollywood Hills View King. The view is wow! The room is kinda small but perfect for our one night. A little street noise but nothing unusual for a city location.
We ate at the Commissary restaurant (delicious!) for dinner & the Cafe downstairs in the morning. It's great having good food options within the hotel specially if you are only in town for a limited time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Line is a hotel collaboration by the Sydell Group with Roy Choi, The Houston Brothers, Sean Knibb, and Poketo. The mid-century building was designed by Daniel Mann Johnson + Mendenhall in 1964, the same architects behind the iconic American Cement Building down Wilshire Blvd. The building has been restored and fully renovated with re-imagined public spaces and guest rooms designed by Sean Knibb. The Line sits alongside Koreatown's famous pre-1940 brick colonial revival buildings, in a neighborhood that's working and playing 24 hours a day thanks to Southern California's highest concentration of restaurants, bars, and round-the-clock businesses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de and Odigeo so you can book your The Line reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wilshire Plaza Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Wilshire Plaza