We were scared to book this place after a not so great experience with the ACE Palm Springs, but we were pleasantly surprised. The Line is very conveniently located in Korea Town -- not far from West Hollywood or Silver Lake/Los Feliz. We had a room on the top floor that had great views and really no noise from the street or bar/reception area. We found the service and attention to detail just wonderful (again, this was missing from the ACE). From the check-in to the valet, everyone was very professional and efficient. We really liked the room decor especially the small sitting area next to the bed. If you travel with a lot of bags you might be a bit tight, but we were just fine. The snacks at the coffee bar we yummy, too! Cheers!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- About The Line is a hotel collaboration by the Sydell Group with Roy Choi, The Houston Brothers, Sean Knibb, and Poketo. The mid-century building was designed by Daniel Mann Johnson + Mendenhall in 1964, the same architects behind the iconic American Cement Building down Wilshire Blvd. The building has been restored and fully renovated with re-imagined public spaces and guest rooms designed by Sean Knibb. The Line sits alongside Koreatown's famous pre-1940 brick colonial revival buildings, in a neighborhood that's working and playing 24 hours a day thanks to Southern California's highest concentration of restaurants, bars, and round-the-clock businesses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotel.de and Tingo so you can book your The Line reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wilshire Plaza Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Wilshire Plaza