Me and my sister were only in L.A. for one night our checkin was on monday night. around 7PM. After checking in we went out to dinner and returned pretty tired. I decided to go for a swim however when I got to the pool I opened the double doors only to find that one of their resturants is through the same entrance. So I went to the lobby and asked how to get to the pool without having to walk through the resturant, they told me that you could not and in fact they close the pool at 7PM because of this very reason. I also do have to complain oabout the noise, we were on the 8th floor and the noise coming from the street was extremely loud even after 11 PM when they are suppose to have a quiet law implemented.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- About The Line is a hotel collaboration by the Sydell Group with Roy Choi, The Houston Brothers, Sean Knibb, and Poketo. The mid-century building was designed by Daniel Mann Johnson + Mendenhall in 1964, the same architects behind the iconic American Cement Building down Wilshire Blvd. The building has been restored and fully renovated with re-imagined public spaces and guest rooms designed by Sean Knibb. The Line sits alongside Koreatown's famous pre-1940 brick colonial revival buildings, in a neighborhood that's working and playing 24 hours a day thanks to Southern California's highest concentration of restaurants, bars, and round-the-clock businesses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TravelClick, HotelTravel.com, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Line reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wilshire Plaza Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Wilshire Plaza