the hotel is clean, high end, has everything you would like to make your stay comfortable...EXCEPT the room did not have a coffee maker...so morning coffee is either via room service or going down in your jammies to the coffee shop, I was totally surprised that a hotel of this caliber, quality and expense one could have a cup of coffee in the morning without much interrupt. A total disappointment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- About The Line is a hotel collaboration by the Sydell Group with Roy Choi, The Houston Brothers, Sean Knibb, and Poketo. The mid-century building was designed by Daniel Mann Johnson + Mendenhall in 1964, the same architects behind the iconic American Cement Building down Wilshire Blvd. The building has been restored and fully renovated with re-imagined public spaces and guest rooms designed by Sean Knibb. The Line sits alongside Koreatown's famous pre-1940 brick colonial revival buildings, in a neighborhood that's working and playing 24 hours a day thanks to Southern California's highest concentration of restaurants, bars, and round-the-clock businesses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TravelClick, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Venere, Tingo, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and Otel so you can book your The Line reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wilshire Plaza Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Wilshire Plaza