The girl suggest me upgrade my room to one in from of HollyWood sign for a few more money and it worths any cents. thanks girl, sorry forget your name. The room 707 was giant with a unique design. Every thing one needs was there, safebox, fridge, sofa, office, many soft pillows ...and ten points for the shower...
Only two things had bored me there, poor wifi signal and 807 neighbor making noisy the whole night. The willshire metro station is in front of the hotel. My last review I chose the wrong hotel, The Line is the right one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- About The Line is a hotel collaboration by the Sydell Group with Roy Choi, The Houston Brothers, Sean Knibb, and Poketo. The mid-century building was designed by Daniel Mann Johnson + Mendenhall in 1964, the same architects behind the iconic American Cement Building down Wilshire Blvd. The building has been restored and fully renovated with re-imagined public spaces and guest rooms designed by Sean Knibb. The Line sits alongside Koreatown's famous pre-1940 brick colonial revival buildings, in a neighborhood that's working and playing 24 hours a day thanks to Southern California's highest concentration of restaurants, bars, and round-the-clock businesses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TravelClick, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Tingo, Venere, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Line reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wilshire Plaza Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Wilshire Plaza