Upon check in my daughter was impressed with how 'cool' the hotel looked, and I was impressed by how friendly AND hip the staff was!! It's not often you find all three ANYWHERE you go. Our room was modern and fun, small but clean and bright. The beds were SO SOFT and the pillows were plentiful. The fitness center had everything I needed, including kettle bells. The pool was staffed by super friendly (AND hip) people and they provided cucumber infused water all day long. The poolside restaurant wasn't open yet while we were there.....but I'm very excited to go back and see it in it's full glory. It looks like a giant green house and the menu sounded fresh and delicious! Can't wait to get back there for another visit!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Line is a hotel collaboration by the Sydell Group with Roy Choi, The Houston Brothers, Sean Knibb, and Poketo. The mid-century building was designed by Daniel Mann Johnson + Mendenhall in 1964, the same architects behind the iconic American Cement Building down Wilshire Blvd. The building has been restored and fully renovated with re-imagined public spaces and guest rooms designed by Sean Knibb. The Line sits alongside Koreatown's famous pre-1940 brick colonial revival buildings, in a neighborhood that's working and playing 24 hours a day thanks to Southern California's highest concentration of restaurants, bars, and round-the-clock businesses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your The Line reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wilshire Plaza Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Wilshire Plaza