I really enjoyed my 2 nights at The Line. The brutalist architecture, the exposed concrete and the amazing view all made the room stand out from the lot of other LA hotels. The rooms were designed impeccably from the operable shade down to the bathroom fixtures. The staff was really friendly and approachable, and seemed genuinely interested in assisting me with navigating the area. The bar scene and dinner at Pot were amazing, but even if they were absent I would've loved my experience. Cheers from a designer for setting the bar so high.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- About The Line is a hotel collaboration by the Sydell Group with Roy Choi, The Houston Brothers, Sean Knibb, and Poketo. The mid-century building was designed by Daniel Mann Johnson + Mendenhall in 1964, the same architects behind the iconic American Cement Building down Wilshire Blvd. The building has been restored and fully renovated with re-imagined public spaces and guest rooms designed by Sean Knibb. The Line sits alongside Koreatown's famous pre-1940 brick colonial revival buildings, in a neighborhood that's working and playing 24 hours a day thanks to Southern California's highest concentration of restaurants, bars, and round-the-clock businesses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, TravelClick, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your The Line reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wilshire Plaza Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Wilshire Plaza