My husband and I had a nice, comfortable stay here. We have family in the neighborhood so this was perfect. As others noted, it is close to a Metro stop. Modern rooms & nice beds. Good coffee bar (cappuccino specifically) in the lobby, which is always a must for us :) The service was great and we were greeted every time we were in and out the door. I concur with other positive reviews including the "Pot" restaurant as being terrific. Other restaurant successes were: EMC Seafood & Raw Bar (plan to wait & it's worth it) and Kang Hodong Baekjeong (our first Korean BBQ)
Go and enjoy Korea Town!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Line is a hotel collaboration by the Sydell Group with Roy Choi, The Houston Brothers, Sean Knibb, and Poketo. The mid-century building was designed by Daniel Mann Johnson + Mendenhall in 1964, the same architects behind the iconic American Cement Building down Wilshire Blvd. The building has been restored and fully renovated with re-imagined public spaces and guest rooms designed by Sean Knibb. The Line sits alongside Koreatown's famous pre-1940 brick colonial revival buildings, in a neighborhood that's working and playing 24 hours a day thanks to Southern California's highest concentration of restaurants, bars, and round-the-clock businesses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TravelClick, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your The Line reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wilshire Plaza Hotel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Wilshire Plaza