While the rooms were not large, they were modern, funky and new (hotel just opened) and very cool. My wife and loved it and would even come back with our kids. Service is STAND OUT and EXCEPTIONAL. Can't say enough about it. Neighborhood is cool with tons of great eating options for a variety of budgets. Hotel continental breakfast was excellent. Beats the bland corporate hotel scene in downtown LA, and is 10 minutes from Hollywood Blvd action (if not rush hour!). We'll be back!
- Also Known As:
- Wilshire Plaza Hotel Los Angeles
- Wilshire Plaza
- Wilshire Plaza Hotel
- Los Angeles Wilshire Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AboutThe Line is a hotel collaboration by the Sydell Group with Roy Choi, The Houston Brothers, Sean Knibb, and Poketo. The mid-century building was designed by Daniel Mann Johnson + Mendenhall in 1964, the same architects behind the iconic American Cement Building down Wilshire Blvd. The building has been restored and fully renovated with re-imagined public spaces and guest rooms designed by Sean Knibb. The Line sits alongside Koreatown’s famous pre-1940 brick colonial revival buildings, in a neighborhood that’s working and playing 24 hours a day thanks to Southern California’s highest concentration of restaurants, bars, and round-the-clock businesses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Fareportal , HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your The Line reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.