- Extremely long check-in and check-out
- No black tea in the room- Called concierge, no one answered my call, called guest services and he kept transferring me to concierge. Took almost 3 hours to get the tea, and they sent the wrong one!
- No water in the vending machine- 9th floor
- Rudely awakened by the maids in the morning (around 8.00AM)- they were cleaning the room across from us and talking really loud.
- The girl working at Starbucks was rude.
- The elevators took FOREVER
- Location- close to almost everything.
I have stayed at hotels that have charged less or about the same amount and the quality of the hotel and customer service was outstanding.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the downtown financial district, the Sheraton Los Angeles Downtown Hotel is an inviting retreat from your hectic lifestyle. Over 40,000 square feet of transformed flexible event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Travelocity, Starwood, Priceline, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Sheraton Los Angeles Downtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.