I stayed in this Sheraton for a week recently, and found that it fell below the normal Sheraton standards. Here is a list of its inadequacies:
1. There is no safe in guest room for storage of valuables;
2. There is not a swimming pool;
3. There is not a convenient self-parking space. Self-parking actually uses the parking space of an adjacent mall. To go to the parking garage, you would have to go down to the ground level of the hotel, walk to the mall, and then take a mall elevator to the fourth floor parking space. Very inconvenient. And they charge $28/day for this;
4. There isn't a gym in hotel. Guests have to use the Bally Total Fitness facility in the adjacent mall;
5. There isn't a second phone in bathroom; and
6. In twin-bed rooms, there is only one small nightstand shared by both beds;
The location of the hotel, however, is quite good. It is right in the city center and still close to freeways.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of the downtown financial district, the Sheraton Los Angeles Downtown Hotel is an inviting retreat from your hectic lifestyle. Over 40,000 square feet of transformed flexible event space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Starwood, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Sheraton Los Angeles Downtown Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Sheraton