Last weekend my husband and I spent the weekend in LA and stayed at the W Westwood for our fourth time! We love everything about this hotel! The size is perfect; parking is easy; the decor is sleek and modern; and the pool area is a wonderful retreat.
This time we upgraded to a larger suite and enjoyed the extra space, especially the larger bathroom. We had breakfast one day in the outdoor patio area and is was spectacular!
The only disappointment of our stay was Bliss Spa. Immediately after we checked in, we called the spa to make appointments. They were booked for our entire stay and could not accomodate us. The hotel concierge told us that so many locals use the spa that appointments are often hard to come by unless you book weeks before your visit.
My husband and I live in Las Vegas, home to many lavish hotel resort spas. We know that the hotels always keep a block of appointments for their hotel guests so they can accomodate last-minute bookings. Wouldn't Bliss Spa at the W LA do the same to accomodate hotel guests who may decide at the last minute to take advantage of such a nice spa?
- Also Known As:
- w Los Angeles - Westwood Hotel
- w Los Angeles - Westwood Hotel Los Angeles
- w Los Angeles Westwood
- w Hotel Los Angeles
- w Hotels Los Angeles
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Luxury Los Angeles Hotel is at the foothills of Beverly Hills/Bel Air, squarely in the center of glamour, W Los Angeles Hotel Westwood is located between Rodeo Drive and the Santa Monica beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Starwood, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Amex, BookIt.com, Otel, Venere, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Travelocity so you can book your W Los Angeles - Westwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.