This hotel was great! We visited for a wedding and it was a great home base for the out of town guests.
First thing to note was this was refreshingly bright compared to the other Ws I've stayed in in other cities. Check in was amazingly efficient for a Friday night and the check in agent was just incredible. Very kind and welcoming to us and our kids.
We stayed Ina. fabulous suite and it was awesome for a family of 4. I got pull out couch duty with one kid while my wife had the main bedroom with the other one. Their bed was really comfy. Our Pull out wasn't very comfy but no worse than a typical pull out. The room was quite spacious and great to spread out in. The only two downsides was the lack of a tub in our suite (our young kids don't like the showers much) and wifi is about $15/day.
We had a mix up on our bill after leaving with incorrect minibar charges. A quick email and all was rectified within a few hours to my complete satisfaction.
Overall I'd definitely stay here again when in the LA area.
- Also Known As:
- w Los Angeles - Westwood Hotel
- w Los Angeles - Westwood Hotel Los Angeles
- w Los Angeles Westwood
- w Hotel Los Angeles
- w Hotels Los Angeles
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Luxury Los Angeles Hotel is at the foothills of Beverly Hills/Bel Air, squarely in the center of glamour, W Los Angeles Hotel Westwood is located between Rodeo Drive and the Santa Monica beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your W Los Angeles - Westwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.