My daughter and I stayed for 2 nights this past summer as a "splurge" at the end of a 8 day trip that began in the Grand Canyon, moved on to Sedona, followed by Disney, then here at the W.
We have stayed at other W properties on other trips (Washington DC, Scottsdale, etc.) but we knew we were in for a treat when we pulled up to the valet. A very warm greeting, followed "not too pushy" offer to take our bags while we checked in. The front desk staff were all very busy, but when we walked up, someone from the back came aroung to help us. We recieved a quick check-in, a card for 20% at any of the establishments on the property, and a room upgrade! The bellman then took us to a high floor room, that was much larger than expected, all to the delight of my daughter.
After a quick un-pack, we made our way to the outside restaurant for a bite, and were pleasantly surprised that it was "happy hour" with 1/2 priced food and drink. Not just bar nibbles, but very tasty creations from the chef. A very good meal.
All in all, we loved our stay, and have already planned our return.
- Also Known As:
- w Los Angeles - Westwood Hotel
- w Los Angeles - Westwood Hotel Los Angeles
- w Los Angeles Westwood
- w Hotel Los Angeles
- w Hotels Los Angeles
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Luxury Los Angeles Hotel is at the foothills of Beverly Hills/Bel Air, squarely in the center of glamour, W Los Angeles Hotel Westwood is located between Rodeo Drive and the Santa Monica beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Starwood, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Amex, BookIt.com, Otel, Olotels and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your W Los Angeles - Westwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.