Spent 3 nights at the W LA and it was comfortable. Not their usual swanky hotel that you would expect but our spectacular suite was a good size and very clean.
Highlight of our trip was the customer service. I have NEVER experienced such PERFECT, professional, and friendly service (with a smile)..AND THAT WAS EVERY DAY WITH EVERY STAFF MEMBER WE ENCOUNTERED!
- Also Known As:
- w Los Angeles - Westwood Hotel Los Angeles
- w Los Angeles - Westwood Hotel
- w Los Angeles Westwood
- w Hotel Los Angeles
- w Hotels Los Angeles
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Luxury Los Angeles Hotel is at the foothills of Beverly Hills/Bel Air, squarely in the center of glamour, W Los Angeles Hotel Westwood is located between Rodeo Drive and the Santa Monica beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Amex, BookIt.com, Otel, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Travelocity so you can book your W Los Angeles - Westwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.