This hotel was wonderful. There is a very pleasant smell of soap when you enter the lobby. A nice, clean scent.
I booked the least expensive room and it was still spacious and luxurious. There are Bliss products in the bathroom, a cotton waffle robe, and bowl style sink. Water pressure is very good.
The room service was excellent. I had both dinner and breakfast in my room and they were both delicious. The vanilla gelato that accompanied the molten chocolate cake was divine.
The staff is extremely nice and professional from the front desk to the concierge to the people who deliver room service. Truly outstanding staff.
My only complaint is that I had a room across from the elevators so there was some noise, not too terrible. But ask to be away from the elevators.
This was an excellent value, would definitely stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- w Los Angeles - Westwood Hotel Los Angeles
- w Los Angeles - Westwood Hotel
- w Los Angeles Westwood
- w Hotel Los Angeles
- w Hotels Los Angeles
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Luxury Los Angeles Hotel is at the foothills of Beverly Hills/Bel Air, squarely in the center of glamour, W Los Angeles Hotel Westwood is located between Rodeo Drive and the Santa Monica beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your W Los Angeles - Westwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.