We visited for a quick stay, and now we will definitely be back!
The staff works hard to ensure that your every need is met. The rooms are freshly remodeled in a charming, elegant style. We were upgraded to a Studio King on the 9th Floor and I would highly recommend paying the extra dollars for it! The additional space, availability of two bathrooms, and extra storage were all hallmarks of our stay.
The classic architecture of this property is amazing. The dark grander of the of the main lobby, the iconic logo, all the way to the elegant Italian tile in the bathrooms.
You won't soon forget your stay at the Roosevelt!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From The Tower, built in 1927, where Gable and Lombard lived, to The Cabanas, vintage 1950s, where Marilyn Monroe lived, guests have two distinct accommodations options. The Tower has undergone a 25 million dollar renovation designed by Yabu Pushelberg. The Tower rooms have larger work desks and are suited for guests traveling on business or with families. The Cabanas are just footsteps from the renowned David Hockney pool and the Tropicana Pool Cafe, which is open until 2am. The Cabanas are suited for guests looking for an entertaining and lively Hollywood experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your The Hollywood Roosevelt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hollywood Roosevelt Los Angeles
- Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel
- Roosevelt Hotel La
- Roosevelt Hotel Los Angeles
- Hotel Hollywood Roosevelt
- Roosevelt La
- Hotel Roosevelt Los Angeles
- Roosevelt Hotel California