We celebrated my friends birthday this weekend in one of the poolside one bedroom cabana's with outdoor "bed" and firepit, and bar area and dinning table area.
I wasn't happy with my initial room and the hotel staff cheerfully changed my room to exactly what I wanted. No attitude, no problem.
Bre the customer relations person checked up to make sure we were happy and that whatever we needed, to just let them know.
We had a blast. The room and view of the pool/bar was fantastic.
Will spend another event there soon.
Thank you Bre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From The Tower, built in 1927, where Gable and Lombard lived, to The Cabanas, vintage 1950s, where Marilyn Monroe lived, guests have two distinct accommodations options. The Tower has undergone a 25 million dollar renovation designed by Yabu Pushelberg. The Tower rooms have larger work desks and are suited for guests traveling on business or with families. The Cabanas are just footsteps from the renowned David Hockney pool and the Tropicana Pool Cafe, which is open until 2am. The Cabanas are suited for guests looking for an entertaining and lively Hollywood experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Orbitz, EasyToBook, Odigeo, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your The Hollywood Roosevelt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hollywood Roosevelt Los Angeles
- Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel
- Roosevelt Hotel La
- Roosevelt Hotel Los Angeles
- Hotel Hollywood Roosevelt
- Roosevelt La
- Hotel Roosevelt Los Angeles
- Roosevelt Hotel California