First of all i need to explain that i am a really really big hater. Just see my previous reviews.
But i can NOT find one fault about this hotel.
The swimming pool is a scene, the weekends get manic in the summer. But even when the place is party popping and crazy busy the staff go out of their way to make you feel at home and feel special. One guy who has to be noted is Patrick, the guy is awesome. Always there to help you. Jarrett is also amazing. What an awesome dude. Usually in a place like this the security can be a little intimidating and overbearing- not at the Roosevelt. They are amazing. Only problem would be the door lady at the Bowling alley, she made it rather hard for me to get in. After 5 minutes of giving me grief we realized why. The most epic of all bowling alleys. What a venue.
Basically this hotel is awesome and i couldn't recommend it more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bringing glamour back to the Boulevard, Thompson’s Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel reincarnation resonates with the opulence of its fabled past. Located in the heart of Hollywood on the Walk of Fame across from the Grauman’s Chinese Theater, The Roosevelt houses some of the hottest drinking and eating venues on the west coast. These include the famous poolside Tropicana Bar, celebrity haunt Teddy’s nightclub, The Library bar which is acclaimed for its hand crafted cocktails, The Spare Room, a speakeasy gaming lounge featuring vintage bowling lanes and classic cocktails, and vaudeville inspired theater Beacher’s Madhouse. Public Kitchen and Bar serves eclectic American fare in a social atmosphere and award winning 24 Hour burger joint 25 Degrees offers a variety of dining options. To top it off, the hotel’s heated outdoor swimming pool provides guests the only locale in the world where they can swim in a million dollar work of art painted by acclaimed artist David Hockney. The hotel is constantly buzzing with the entertainment industry’s glitterati. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tablet Hotels, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel - A Thompson Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hollywood Roosevelt Los Angeles
- Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel
- Roosevelt Hotel La
- Roosevelt Hotel Los Angeles
- Hotel Hollywood Roosevelt
- Roosevelt La
- Hotel Roosevelt Los Angeles
- Roosevelt Hotel California