We stayed one week in July - and loved it! The location is unbeatable, and probably the best if you - like us - don't drive. It is not easy, but it is possible to get around with metro and buses, and Hollywood/Highland is a convenient starting point.
We also loved our spacious suit, with a real kitchen where we could cook breakfast, etc. It was clean and nice, although a bit ugly, but everything worked perfectly. And staff was very friendly. Finally, we loved the laid-back, unpretentious atmosphere, where one could play in the pool, borrow some magazines in the lobby, do laundry in the basement, etc. We really felt at home!
PS Thanks to the trip advisors who recommended this hotel to us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hollywood Orchid Suites owes its success to a superior location and a commitment to security, friendly service and value. We are next door to the Hollywood & Highland Center which includes TCL Chinese Theatre (formerly Grauman's Chinese Theatre), the Dolby Theatre(formerly known as Kodak Theatre) (home of the Academy Awards), the Loew's Hotel Hollywood, the METRO station, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, Walk of Fame, movie theaters, restaurants, clubs, bowling lanes and shopping. We are within close walking distance to the Hollywood Bowl, the Roosevelt Hotel, The Magic Castle and Yamashiro. Universal Studios and Pantages Theatre at Hollywood & Vine is just one subway stop away. Most of our rooms have fully equipped kitchens and a dining area. We offer a complimentary, light continental breakfast, free WIFI and free local calls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hollywood Orchid Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hollywood Orchid Hotel Los Angeles
- Hollywood Orchid Los Angeles