We stayed here for 4 nights in June based on other TA reviews and we were very happy with our choice. It is only a short walk from the "chaos" of Hollywood Blvd, yet it is a nice quiet hotel which is old but well maintained. We stayed in a 2 king suite with roll-away bed which worked out fine for us. We also paid the $11/night car parking, it was great to be able to drive to other parts of LA (it really is a vast city!), and know that on return there would be no issue with parking. The small pool was clean and lovely to use for a dip after a day's sightseeing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hollywood Orchid Suites owes its success to a superior location and a commitment to security, friendly service and value. We are next door to the Hollywood & Highland Center which includes TCL Chinese Theatre (formerly Grauman's Chinese Theatre), the Dolby Theatre(formerly known as Kodak Theatre) (home of the Academy Awards), the Loew's Hotel Hollywood, the METRO station, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, Walk of Fame, movie theaters, restaurants, clubs, bowling lanes and shopping. We are within close walking distance to the Hollywood Bowl, the Roosevelt Hotel, The Magic Castle and Yamashiro. Universal Studios and Pantages Theatre at Hollywood & Vine is just one subway stop away. Most of our rooms have fully equipped kitchens and a dining area. We offer a complimentary, light continental breakfast, free WIFI and free local calls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hollywood Orchid Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hollywood Orchid Hotel Los Angeles
- Hollywood Orchid Los Angeles