We stayed here for 3 nights in early August and would highly recommend it to anyone visiting and wanting to be close to Hollywood Blvd. The hotel is very safe, secure, clean and all at a very good price and unbeatable location. It's right near the Hollywood strip, all the attractions that come with it like the walk of fame, Grauman's Chinese theatre etc and close to the subway that takes you to Universal Studios. Can't see ourselves returning to LA but should we ever, we would have no problem staying here again.
- Also Known As:
- Hollywood Orchid Hotel Los Angeles
- Hollywood Orchid Hotel
- Hollywood Orchid Los Angeles
- Hollywood Orchid Suite
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hollywood Orchid Suites owes its success to a superior location and a commitment to security, friendly service and value. We are next door to the Hollywood & Highland Center which includes TCL Chinese Theatre (formerly Grauman's Chinese Theatre), the Dolby Theatre(formerly known as Kodak Theatre) (home of the Academy Awards), the Loew's Hotel Hollywood, the METRO station, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, Walk of Fame, movie theaters, restaurants, clubs, bowling lanes and shopping. We are within close walking distance to the Hollywood Bowl, the Roosevelt Hotel, The Magic Castle and Yamashiro. Universal Studios and Pantages Theatre at Hollywood & Vine is just one subway stop away. Most of our rooms have fully equipped kitchens and a dining area. We offer a complimentary, light continental breakfast, free WIFI and free local calls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hollywood Orchid Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.