I have stayed at the Roosevelt Hotel and Loews Hollywood hotel but my stay at Hollywood Orchid Suites is definately my favourite, the staff were friendly and very accommodating we were greeted by name whenever we came into the lobby, the lady (i cant remember her name) who checked us in gave us information on the area, had a laugh with us and held our bags as we arrvied a few hours before check in.
The location is perfect, with a safe walk way through to Hollywood and Highlands, the rooms were great with a full kitchen.
Can not wait to stay here again on my next holiday to the USA.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hollywood Orchid Suites owes its success to a superior location and a commitment to security, friendly service and value. We are next door to the Hollywood & Highland Center which includes TCL Chinese Theatre (formerly Grauman's Chinese Theatre), the Dolby Theatre(formerly known as Kodak Theatre) (home of the Academy Awards), the Loew's Hotel Hollywood, the METRO station, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, Walk of Fame, movie theaters, restaurants, clubs, bowling lanes and shopping. We are within close walking distance to the Hollywood Bowl, the Roosevelt Hotel, The Magic Castle and Yamashiro. Universal Studios and Pantages Theatre at Hollywood & Vine is just one subway stop away. Most of our rooms have fully equipped kitchens and a dining area. We offer a complimentary, light continental breakfast, free WIFI and free local calls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hollywood Orchid Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hollywood Orchid Hotel Los Angeles
- Hollywood Orchid Los Angeles