...if you're on a budget, and looking for a clean, neat, family-friendly place to stay just a stone's throw from Hollywood Boulevard, this is the spot.
Despite being a 5 minute walk from the Chinese Theater and all the noise and fun of Hollywood, it's quiet location tucked into a dead-end street behind a hotel and mall makes it suprisingly quiet at night.
Just spent three nights there in December 2012, and it fit the bill perfectly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hollywood Orchid Suites owes its success to a superior location and a commitment to security, friendly service and value. We are next door to the Hollywood & Highland Center which includes TCL Chinese Theatre (formerly Grauman's Chinese Theatre), the Dolby Theatre(formerly known as Kodak Theatre) (home of the Academy Awards), the Loew's Hotel Hollywood, the METRO station, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, Walk of Fame, movie theaters, restaurants, clubs, bowling lanes and shopping. We are within close walking distance to the Hollywood Bowl, the Roosevelt Hotel, The Magic Castle and Yamashiro. Universal Studios and Pantages Theatre at Hollywood & Vine is just one subway stop away. Most of our rooms have fully equipped kitchens and a dining area. We offer a complimentary, light continental breakfast, free WIFI and free local calls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hollywood Orchid Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hollywood Orchid Hotel Los Angeles
- Hollywood Orchid Los Angeles