“Very Clean and lots of amenities” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Staybridge Suites Chatsworth

Save Saved
You added Staybridge Suites Chatsworth to your Saves list
Staybridge Suites Chatsworth
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   21902 Lassen Street, Los Angeles, CA 91311 (North San Fernando Valley)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Special Weekend Rate!
Ranked #77 of 323 hotels in Los Angeles
encino, ca
“Very Clean and lots of amenities”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

Hotel was a lot nicer than expected. Room was very nice and very clean. Room included a fridge w/freezer, stove, microwave, sink, shower with tub, roomy closet, two tvs, one dvd player. The living room couch was comfortable and a great place to chill and watch movie. Bedroom very comfortable and could be closed off from living room. Shower nice and hot and adjustable shower settings. Staff was very friendly.

Cons, walls were very thin so could hear everything going on in room above us and we could hear every time someone was walking around in the room above which didn't allow for sleeping in or getting much sleep at all.

Room Tip: get a top floor so you don't have to hear people walking around at night or early morning.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

93 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Jerusalem, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

We stayed there at the end of September 2012 for 3 nights (5 people). It's quite far away from the center of Los Angeles - about one hour's drive from Disney Land, and 30 minutes drive from Universal Studios. But on the other hand, its' a quiet and safe neighborhood, with all that one needs close by: laundromats, restaurants, gas stations, supermarkets. This is very convenient. The hotel is actually a whole street of apartments. Ours was on the third floor. No elevators. The suite we received was renovated like new and very big - two completely separate units, each containing a bedroom and a shower and toilet. The kitchen is big and well equipped with a large refrigerator, a dishwasher, dishes, kettle and everything you can think of!
The staff is nice and helpful. There is a standard American breakfast, free WIFI, and a swimming pool. The price was also reasonable. We really enjoyed our stay!
One morning when we had to leave very early, they let us grab as much breakfast food as we wanted at 6 o'clock in the morning! That was really helpful.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Essex, England
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

We have just had two wonderful nights at the Staybridge suites. The staff are polite and very helpful. The rooms are excellent, like home from home. The breakfast was very good with plenty of choice. The amenities are excellent including free use of the washing machines and tumble dryers. We would return tomorrow, will definitely recommend to all our friends. Thanks to all the staff that made our stay so good.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 1731, and my brother and his wife stayed in 1713, both very nice rooms.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
reno, nv
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

I just wanted to leave a review for this hotel. before I begin. let me say that I am on the road a lot, and stay in hotels a lot. I had purchased this hotel on Priceline.com which I do a lot. Once I got the hotel in the bid, I went and took a look at the reviews. I saw a lot of negative feedback which made me think the place was not up to par, and was a little concerned. But after we stayed there, we saw something totally different than the bad reviews.

We got to the hotel, and immediately the man that checked us in informed us that they just remodeled, and everything was pretty much new. The man could not have gone out of his way any more than to make us feel welcomed. About an hour after we got to our room, we got a call from him making sure everything was OK. The room was awesome.. everything new... the breakfast was wonderful!

I do not leave reviews very much, but I thought it was best to leave a review from someone other than someone looking to just say something bad about a hotel.

I would highly recommend this hotel!!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

I stayed at the Staybridge Suites in Chatsworth CA for almost a full week in November 2012 and I was so impressed that I am making a point to right a review which I've never done before. The property is like a home away from home and my suite looked like an upscale condo inside. I could not believe how nice,NEW, and comfortable everything was. The bed and other furniture was super comfortable and I slept like a baby every night. I also enjoyed having a hot waffle and delicious coffee every morning from the complimentary breakfast buffet and also enjoyed the complimentary dinner and wine from Tuesday thru Thursday nights. I also loved having complimentary washer and dryers as well as a mini convenience store where I could purchase anything I required from toiletries to snacks for my stay. The staff was also very, very, nice and extremely accomodating and if I was able to stay here longer I would. I also loved that it was a smoke free property, due to the fact that I am allergic to cigarette smoke, this was a HUGE plus!!! I am extremely grateful to everyone at Staybridge suites for being such a phenomenal staff and giving me an amazing experience. I will always look for a Staybridge Suites whenever I travel from now on and will continue to tell everyone how much I enjoyed my stay. Thanks Staybridge!!!

Room Tip: I had a suite on the top floor and it had 3 sets of windows, a vaulted ceiling, and lots and lots of...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012 via mobile

Manager a a-hole, rude, disrespectful, and a lier. Go in room when you arnt there amd go tnrough your stuff and lie about it. Dirty rooms. Maids clean half fast. My dogs got fleas from tjere. Never stay there again, travleloge is cleaner and nicer. Gross do not recommend...... Way over priced even with discount

• Stayed August 2012
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Chatsworth, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Dear alevenson81,

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns regarding your stay with us. I am deeply sorry our hotel did not live up to your expectations and regret you did not enjoy your overall experience with us. Rest assured, your feedback will be used to monitor and improve the quality and services we offer to our guests.

Joel B
Case Manager
IHGCare
London
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

The hotel staff are all very nice, helpful and pleasant.

But the hotel is undergoing complete renovation, with constant noise of large trucks and forklifts loading and unloading large pieces of rubble, as well as furniture, carpet rolls, and other equipment, which end up strewn all over the parking lot. Other constant noise comes from sledgehammers and electric saws, and there is a lot of hammering and drilling. The trucks and equipment constantly block the parking lot, so getting your car in or out of the lot is often difficult. The construction workers try to accommodate the guests, but why should guests even have to deal with this major level of noise and inconvenience?

We didn't know about the major level of noise or construction when we booked on the Staybridge website, and the noise and inconvenience increased significantly on our final day.

That Holiday Inn is charging full or only slightly discounted rates during this construction is unbelievable (an AAA rate for a week night is $147.99!!). The hotel staff do the best they can for their guests under these circumstances, so I don't blame them, but I do blame their corporation. I asked for a discount for the last day due to the fact that all the water in the hotel was turned off from 10am-1pm with only 2 hours' notice (!!). I got a slight discount, but not enough to make me want to stay at another Holiday Inn property in the future.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Chatsworth, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Dear GJI-London,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at Staybridge Suites Chatsworth. It is regrettable you were not satisfied with the service you received. I would like to address this with you further. I have sent you a private message to obtain more information about your stay. I look forward to hearing from you and being of further assistance.

Karen Gray
Case Manager
IHGCare

Been to Staybridge Suites Chatsworth? Share your experiences!