“Could be better” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Chatsworth

You added Ramada Chatsworth to your Saves list
Ramada Chatsworth
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   21340 Devonshire Street, Los Angeles, CA 91311 (North San Fernando Valley)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #124 of 324 Hotels in Los Angeles
“Could be better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is nice but it could use some work. The room wasn't as clean as it should be but it was hospitable. The staff was very nice. Of all the staff I encountered, none were rude or impolite. Lisset was very helpful & helped find every thing I needed. Carlos was also very helpful. Staff is great but the rooms could use some work

• Stayed July 2013
ramadachatsworth, Front Office Manager at Ramada Chatsworth, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Dear Nabyoil,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property for a second time. We truly appreciate the feedback we recieve from valued guests just like you. We do find it unfortunate that your rating for us has changed in such a short period of time. We apologize if you did not find the room as impeccable as the first time around. The housekeeping department has been notified of this matter. We are glad to know that you experienced great customer service from our team who works extremely hard to provide such service.

We thank you for your candid feedback as it gives us opportunity to improve our services and facilities. We hope that the minor inconveniences you encountered during your stay will not deter you from returning in the future, as we look forward to serving you again.

Quiana Fenty

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Good hotel to stay the night. Affordable pricing, rooms were clean. Great location with everything you need in surrounding area such as bars, grocery store, restaurants, etc. The receptionist named Julie made me feel important and valued as a guest. Great and attentive customer service. Very accommodating experience.

• Stayed August 2013
ramadachatsworth, Front Office Manager at Ramada Chatsworth, responded to this review, September 7, 2013
Dear Sugarbuny,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at our property. We are just delighted to know that you found our customer service to be excellent. Our team works very hard to provide superior service to all of our valued guests, and we are glad you were able to experience this. We appreciate your kind comments, and look forward to seeing you soon.

Sylmar
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Stayed here over the summer with my family! We had a very good time! The pool was very clean and did not stink like clorox like most places. The room smelled fresh unlike many other hotels whose rooms smell stuffy and enclosed. The staff was very friendly and responded to my matters in a very prompt manner. Lisette and Diane are sweethearts and they made me feel very welcomed! Luis is one of the housekeepers and came to clean our room as soon as I called to say that my daughter had spilled soda on the bed!

Thank you Ramada team for a very pleasant stay!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
ramadachatsworth, Front Office Manager at Ramada Chatsworth, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Dear Wendy R,

Thank you for your review regarding your stay at our property. We are delighted to know that your stay with us met your expectations! Our team works very hard to provide exceptional service to our guests and we are honored to have been of service to you. We thank you for your kind comments, as they will be passed on to our staff. Thank you for choosing us, and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I recently stayed here for one night due to a work meeting in the area. I found it to be extremely clean and comfortable. I felt very welcomed even before I checked in because I spoke to Diane on the phone to ask for directions. She was very understanding and helpful and gave perfect directions. When I arrived I was checked in quickly and got a great room.

I didn't find anything to complain about in my room. Everything worked properly and appeared to be very clean and did not have any bad smells. All the normal hotel amenities such as a fridge, free Wifi, in-room safe, and free breakfast!

Overall the staff here is great. Housekeeping does a wonderful job at keeping rooms clean and all the hotel seemed well taken care of, which means maintenance is doing a great job as well. If I'm ever in the area again I'll definitely be staying here!

Room Tip: Top floor is very quiet!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear Jenthejem,

We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to share your experience at our hotel. It is great to know that you were extremely satisfied with your stay here. We are delighted to know that you were pleased with both our front desk and housekeeping staff. They work extremely hard to provide excellent service and it is great to hear such rewarding feedback. Our entire staff thanks you for your kind comments and look forward to serving you soon!

Quiana Fenty

Been to Ramada Chatsworth? Share your experiences!