“Immediatley I found the hotel very attractive and clean.The...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Chatsworth

You added Ramada Chatsworth to your Saves list
Ramada Chatsworth
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   21340 Devonshire Street, Los Angeles, CA 91311 (North San Fernando Valley)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #120 of 324 Hotels in Los Angeles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Santa Barbara, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

I was in Los Angeles in a family emergency I stayed at this hotel for a week. The staff was very friendly ,above all Roman. The place was clean and they made me feel like I was at home. Plenty of parking and not to forget the continental breakfast. 5 stars for this hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
ramadachatsworth, Front Office Manager at Ramada Chatsworth, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Dear Samantha C,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to write us an exceptional review. We always strive to provide accommodations that exceed our guest expectations. Your positive feedback makes it all worth our efforts. Once again, thank you for your kind words, and we hope to continue to serve your future lodging needs!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is much nicer than I ever expected. Roman at the front desk was very friendly and professional which is important. The room was clean and had everything in place. I would absolutely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed January 2013
ramadachatsworth, Front Office Manager at Ramada Chatsworth, responded to this review, January 20, 2013
Dear OCHERYLO,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate the great review! Our team works very hard to meet guest requests and provide an enjoyable stay each time. We look forward to your next visit!

Tallahassee, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

I was recently in Los Angeles en route to my way to Canada and needed a place to stay (I had an overnight layover) that was refined enough for my tastes but that also didn't damage my already fragile wallet from holiday shopping. I was already extremely tired from my long day of travel from Florida and I was hungry, needed a shower, and most importantly, I needed a bed. I was luckily greeted by a very friendly Filipina woman named Diane who greeted me with a smile that lifted my spirits. She was expedient, addressed my needs, and gave me insider tips on the best spots to eat that delivered because I was in no mood to go out. What I really enjoyed is when Diane called my room to let me know that my food had arrived (I do not like when people show up at my hotel room door, I rather come down to them). I didn't hear my cell phone go off to know that my delivery was here so I was very happy that Diane made that call to my room knowing my personal reservations about having a delivery at my door. To me, she treated me with respect and because of Diane's commitment to customer service, I am definitely coming back to stay there. For those of you who want to stay here, make sure you arrive when Diane is working, she will treat you right!

Room Tip: For me, the higher the floor, the quieter.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
ramadachatsworth, Front Office Manager at Ramada Chatsworth, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Dear Perezable,

Thank you for your exceptional review! We really appreciate the feedback and are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff works hard to ensure that each guest has a pleasurable experience. We hope to see you on your next visit to Chatsworth, CA!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

Check in was quick and friendly lissette was very helpful will be coming back thanks !!! Rooms were clean and comfy breakfast was awesome lobby was nice and everyone around was polite and helpful!!! Location was centric and easy to find lots of fun places to go to

• Stayed December 2012
Dear traveldiva613,

Thank you for taking the time to post your experience at the Ramada Hotel in Chatsworth. We love hearing great comments such as yours and I will most certainly commend Lissette for the hard work that she does. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay, and we hope to see you back in the near future!

Diane Literte

Been to Ramada Chatsworth? Share your experiences!