“Awesome time” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Chatsworth

You added Ramada Chatsworth to your Saves list
Ramada Chatsworth
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   21340 Devonshire Street, Los Angeles, CA 91311 (North San Fernando Valley)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #147 of 339 Hotels in Los Angeles
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Awesome time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Had an awesome time in Socal and truly enjoyed my stay at the Ramada in Chatsworth. Everyone was very helpful. The staff was very helpful, but most of all the front desk was great. Especially Bibian was awesome! I will definitely return the next time i'm in the area again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
ramadachatsworth, Director of Sales at Ramada Chatsworth, responded to this review, August 28, 2012
Dear Simon R,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review. We are glad to hear that you had such a great time in California. Thank you for the compliments to our staff, it is great to hear that we are doing a good job. We are looking forward to your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

I stayed at the Ramada Chatsworth last week for 3 days when I went on vacation to California. We had a great experience at the hotel and I really recommend this hotel. I was assisted by Bibian Medina at the front desk. She was so kind, took care of our reservation and called for assistance to take our stuff to our suite. I needed more towels and shampoo and she sent it to me right away. My internet was a bit slow and when I called she sent me a wifi cable to make the internet faster. I really recommend for families to get a suite. The beautiful suite has a living room with a sofa bed, TV, refrigerator, coffee maker with coffee,sink, and microwave. There is plenty of space for the kids to play. In the room there was a soft king size bed with another TV for me to watch my programs while the kids watched TV in the living room. We went swimming and the swimming pool was heated, very clean and the Jacuzzi was so relaxing. They gave me more clean towels at the front desk after I left the pool. I loved it that hotel is so close to restaurants, and places to go visit in CA. I took my kids to the zoo, Universal Studios, Six Flags, Malibu beach, and Santa Monica beach withing 20-30 minute drive. Every time I came back from our trips to the hotel, our rooms was so clean and neat. The staff is very friendly and they give you more things if you need. Every morning they offer free breakfast. I love it that they have a waffle makers and you just pour the mix already made and you get fresh delicious waffles. I had plenty to choose for breakfast. They had fruit, cereal and hard boil eggs, pastries, bagels, english muffins, toast, cream cheese, coffee, tea, chocolate and different juices. I can't wait to go back to California and stay at the Ramada Chatsworth for a great vacation with my family.

Room Tip: The suites are the best to get if you have a family.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
ramadachatsworth, Director of Sales at Ramada Chatsworth, responded to this review, August 17, 2012
Dear Jessica-Aquino

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay. We are pleased to hear that you stay was a pleasant one. We would like you to know that we've upgraded our breakfast since your last stay; we now offer scrambled eggs and sausage. We have also upgraded to flat screen TV with HD service. Again thank you and we are looking forward to your next visit.
Rosarito, Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

I always stay in Ramada Chatsworth for years now, probably 6 or more. The reason is easy to number: starting with the manager, and incredible nice person and her personal attention, following for the rest of the staff at the front desk: Quiana, Bibian,and others. The maintence people and maids also very helpful and nice. The loby looks great, the rooms are clean, new TV's,new decor and the bed is very confortable. The breakfast although is the continental kind offers more things to eat. This hotel has an excellent value for the price and location. But the more important thing is that the staff makes you feel that you are at home, always willing to take care of all your needs. I am a person that travels a lot going to different countries but I couldn't find a better one like this one. I higly recommend it. I brought family and friends knowing that they will be very happy and they were of course. My rating for this hotel: A+.
My sincere thanks for the entire staff.
Lydia Niremberg

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny with two brand new TV's, WI-FI in every room, another computer...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Ms. Niremberg, I Thank you so much for your kind words. It is always a pleasure to have you as our guest. Thank you so much for your loyalty through out the years. We are looking forward to your next visit.
Los Angeles, California, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

Beware!

Someone on this hotel staff absconded with a lovely shawl left in the room by my daughter. The staff was completely unresponsive and unaccountable to my demands for its return. They took no action whatsoever other than giving us lip service because they know they can get away with whatever they want.

While one staffer said they had no lost and found, another said the lost and found was empty, while yet another claimed that the shawl was not among the items there. After contacting the corporate office who initially appeared concerned, they later advised by email (too cowardly to call) that this particular site is "franchised" - ergo nothing they can do, and then went on to suggest that I go back to where I started.

DO NOT stay here if you value your belongings - this place is staffed with liars and thieves and completely absent of oversight.

Just Disgusted

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Escondido, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012

Let's start with the most comfortable hotel bed that I have ever slept in. it is NOT fancy but it is clean, comfortable, and the staff is excellent. It is centrally located to many things that you would like to do on a LA vacation: Santa Monica, Magic Mountain, Hollywood, Disneyland...
The free breakfast isn't gormet fare, but they have everything from oatmeal to waffles and fruit in addition to the usual cold cereal and scrambled eggs. and WOW, good coffee also. One of the buildings is no smoking and no pets which is nice for my allergies. There is also a good pub right next door with decent and affordable burgers, pub food (bangers and mash, shepherd's pie, etc.). And for those of you who need other stuff - a grocery store right across the street. It was EASY to get adjoining rooms. One for us and one for the kids.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
ramadachatsworth, Director of Sales at Ramada Chatsworth, responded to this review, June 12, 2012
We are pleased to hear your compliments, thank you so much for taking the time to do so. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We know you have a choice in hotels and we are delighted that you chose ours. We hope to see you again soon!
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

I have stayed in Ramada Inn Chatsworth several times during my business trips. For the price and the location, this is an excellent value. The front desk staff are extemely nice and friendly and take very good care of their customers. The rooms are clean and if there are any issues, they take car of it immediatley. Internet is free and very reliable. The breakfast is pretty complete, even though they say continental. They serve a variety of cereal, bagels, muffins as well as fruit and hard biled eggs and scrambled eggs and sausage which I like. Overall, this place is a thumbs up.

Room Tip: Building number 2 is recently renovated and is non smoking. I recommend this building.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
ramadachatsworth, Director of Sales at Ramada Chatsworth, responded to this review, June 7, 2012
There is nothing more rewarding than to receive compliments such as yours. We are committed to providing affordable prices with the high quality service that you expect from Ramada.
Thank you very much for taking the time to express your opinion and look forward to serving you in the near future.
Bibian
San Dimas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2012

The Ramada is a great place for those desiring a hotel with all the attributes that make you feel comfortable when traveling for business or pleasure. The experience starts with the staff, who are not only professional, but very helpful and pleasant to encounter. They've always gone above and beyond to make sure my stay is pleasant. Additionally, the hotel is located near major freeways, restaurants, grocery & convenience stores, gas stations, a library and parks all within a 5-10 mile radius. You don't feel like you're stuck with whatever amenities are on the property as is the case in larger property hotels that are miles from cities.

NOTE: I posted a review on this website for this hotel two weeks ago....However, it is not listed in the reviews. This is a wonderful hotel, with great staff and I want to make sure they are acknowledged for their excellent service and professional staff.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to acknowledge our staff. Feedback such as yours is what motivates us to give it our best everyday. We are glad to hear the we have achieve our goal at providing you with excellent service.
Once again thank you and we look forward to your next visit.
Bibian

Been to Ramada Chatsworth? Share your experiences!