I booked my stay here on points so I didn't pay for the room. If you want in and out privileges with your car you need to pay $36 for valet, which then forces you to tip every time you get your car (if you're not a jerk). Internet is also not included so you ended up paying for that daily as well. I couldn't imagine paying close to $300 a night and not get internet included with my room.
That said, the hotel is very nice. The rooms are impeccable and the beds are luxurious. I had a great view of the mountains outside my window.
The staff were courteous and when I was charged for the mini bar I did not use they removed it from my bill no questions asked.
Overall, it's super nice and if you can afford it then definitely stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surround yourself with contemporary glamour and style at Hyatt Regency Century Plaza. Perfectly situated on the fashionable Westside, adjacent to Beverly Hills, this elegant Los Angeles hotel offers easy access to all the sights of this vibrant city. Set on seven lush acres, with 726 spacious guestrooms, Equinox spa and fitness center, our Los Angeles luxury hotel is a urban retreat in the midst of the city. Discover why The Century Plaza hotel and has been the choice of dignitaries for 40+ years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Century Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Century Plaza Hotel Los Angeles
- Hyatt Regency Los Angeles
- Hyatt Los Angeles
- Hyatt Century Plaza