You may wonder why you should stay in Century City. Firstly, it's a minute or two, literally, from Beverly Hills and it is convenient to Hollywood and Santa Monica. Secondly, it is a two minute walk (yes, I said walk, although you never walk when in LA) from a wonderful shopping mall. Finally, Century City provides you the luxury of Beverly Hills, the safety you need and proximity to major freeways.
The rooms are beautiful and spacious – huge closets, deluxe bathrooms, really comfortable beds, state of the art technology.
The staff jump to please you. Their answer is always "yes, immediately". The gym and outdoor pool are excellent.
I got this hotel on Priceline twice. I was thrilled to return to this magnificent place. You won’t be disappointed. Unless you want to pay $500 or more for a swanky Beverly Hills hotel, you should stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surround yourself with contemporary glamour and style at Hyatt Regency Century Plaza. Perfectly situated on the fashionable Westside, adjacent to Beverly Hills, this elegant Los Angeles hotel offers easy access to all the sights of this vibrant city. Set on seven lush acres, with 726 spacious guestrooms, Equinox spa and fitness center, our Los Angeles luxury hotel is a urban retreat in the midst of the city. Discover why The Century Plaza hotel and has been the choice of dignitaries for 40+ years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Century Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Century Plaza Hotel Los Angeles
- Hyatt Regency Los Angeles
- Hyatt Los Angeles
- Hyatt Century Plaza