We felt like we had arrived to pitch a movie at this fabulous hotel. A great location close to Beverly Hills with polite, friendly staff who, for a five star hotel treat all their guests with equal hospitality. Arriving from lax we were offered early check in and a gorgeous room with a balcony and poolside views.
The pool was great and we wished we had stayed in LA for longer then 2 nights.
Lots of great cheap eats in century plaza mall 2 mins walk. Easy to get busses to Santa Monica etc and the bus tour stops right outside.
You don't need a car to do the sights but you might want one to go further afield. We got the bus after dark and it was perfectly safe.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Century Plaza Hotel Los Angeles
- Hyatt Regency Century Plaza Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Los Angeles
- Hyatt Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Hyatt
- Hyatt Century Plaza
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surround yourself with contemporary glamour and style at Hyatt Regency Century Plaza. Perfectly situated on the fashionable Westside, adjacent to Beverly Hills, this elegant Los Angeles hotel offers easy access to all the sights of this vibrant city. Set on seven lush acres, with 726 spacious guestrooms, Equinox spa and fitness center, our Los Angeles luxury hotel is a urban retreat in the midst of the city. Discover why The Century Plaza hotel and has been the choice of dignitaries for 40+ years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Tingo, Amex, Otel, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hyatt Regency Century Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.