I try to stay here two to three times a year when I work in the area. The rooms are always very spacious and I always get a nice, comfortable king sized bed. The grounds are kept very well manicured and are very nice for strolling . . . also there is a really nice large swimming pool--great for families! With each room I ever had here comes a good sized balcony, which I find relaxing. Since I had a lot of work to do in my room, I upgraded to a suite for a very modest charge . . . as a businessman this worked out really well. Also, the location is great if you want to do sight-seeing in the area. It's very close to places like Santa Monica, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, etc. . . finally the hotel is situated in a nice fairly quite area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surround yourself with contemporary glamour and style at Hyatt Regency Century Plaza. Perfectly situated on the fashionable Westside, adjacent to Beverly Hills, this elegant Los Angeles hotel offers easy access to all the sights of this vibrant city. Set on seven lush acres, with 726 spacious guestrooms, Equinox spa and fitness center, our Los Angeles luxury hotel is a urban retreat in the midst of the city. Discover why The Century Plaza hotel and has been the choice of dignitaries for 40+ years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Century Plaza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Century Plaza Hotel Los Angeles
- Hyatt Regency Los Angeles
- Hyatt Los Angeles
- Hyatt Century Plaza