Well, i booked a week with Sofitel LA over the internet, and from the minute we were dropped off in the Lobby our experience was amazing.
A lovely gentleman opened our car door and immediately, personally took us right to the front desk, where we did not have to wait, this was so good as we just got off a 16 hour flight.
Our bags were taken out of the car for us, and taken straight up to our room. The sign in process was so quick, the man behind the desk had everything ready for us, and it was the quickest check in i have ever experienced.
From there we were personally escorted to our room where the gentleman went on to show us all of the features of the room, showing us how the air con worked, how to open the doors to our balcony, the shower and the safe.
The room was amazing, so spacious, so clean- exactly as the photos show- which is unfortunately never the case with a lot of hotels today. In the hotel there is a gym and a pool area which we didn't get time to use, but we did go and see and both were amazing.
The whole feel of the hotel, especially the bar and restaurant is great, we ate a lot down in the restaurant, and spent most of our nights in the bar, which has the best vibe!
The concierge is amazing and so helpful. We went down on Monday night at 9:30pm and told her exactly what we wanted to do and she was able to get us out doing things 8am Tuesday!
This is the best experience i have ever had at a hotel, so thank you Sofitel LA, we will definitely be returning. The only negative i found, was once we checked out, we loved the hotel so much that i called to see if we could stay there for 3 nights when we returned from NYC, before flying back to Australia, and no one could seem to give us a price. Unfortunately we had to stay elsewhere.
But overall very happy with our experience!
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Los Angeles Hotel
- Sofitel Los Angeles Hotel Los Angeles
- Accor Los Angeles
- Sofitel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Sofitel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills is a stunning hotel in LA offering elegant luxury accommodations and dramatic decor with an ambiance that combines see-and-be-seen excitement and the calm of an urban resort.Ideally situated on the corner of La Cienega and Beverly Boulevard opposite the Beverly Shopping Center this West Hollywood hotel is conveniently located near Cedar Sinai Medical Center Rodeo Drive Melrose Avenue and Sunset Boulevard.Discover a unique blend of French fashion mixed with Hollywood glamour at this elegant hotel.Choose from 295 rooms on 10 floors including 26 suites and two Imperial Suites all featuring Sofitel's luxurious feather top and duvet sleep system - SoBed.Savor the distinctive and delicious cuisine of the Mediterranean at Estérel, our new contemporary French restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, ACCOR, Travelocity, Orbitz, Otel, Priceline, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Sofitel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.