There were 3x of us travelling around LA. And we decided to spend 1x nights accommodation in luxury.
WOW, this place was luxurious!!! We absolutely loved everything about it. The french greeting on the phone, the bath robes, the soaps, the bar! the cocktails. The hotel lobby. The most comfortable bed on our entire trip to the US. It was so worth every single dollar we spent there. everyone was friendly. Kind and helpful!
Did not get to try the pool, and at night the places around the hotel, emptied out with no people on the streets? Where did they go? But the hotel was amazing.
Will stay there on another luxury trip! Thanks Sofitel!
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Los Angeles Hotel Los Angeles
- Sofitel Los Angeles Hotel
- Accor Los Angeles
- Sofitel Los Angeles
- Los Angeles Sofitel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills is a stunning hotel in LA offering elegant luxury accommodations and dramatic decor with an ambiance that combines see-and-be-seen excitement and the calm of an urban resort.Ideally situated on the corner of La Cienega and Beverly Boulevard opposite the Beverly Shopping Center this West Hollywood hotel is conveniently located near Cedar Sinai Medical Center Rodeo Drive Melrose Avenue and Sunset Boulevard.Discover a unique blend of French fashion mixed with Hollywood glamour at this elegant hotel.Choose from 295 rooms on 10 floors including 26 suites and two Imperial Suites all featuring Sofitel's luxurious feather top and duvet sleep system - SoBed.Savor the distinctive and delicious cuisine of the Mediterranean at Estérel, our new contemporary French restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, ACCOR, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Sofitel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.