We stayed at this hotel for one night on our way to the UK from Hawaii. It was a last-minute booking as our stay in New York was cancelled (due to Hurricane Sandy). The hotel itself was fine - clean enough and pretty quiet. However, I would like to highlight a few things which were not acceptable:
The front dest staff were helpful, and suggested we visit the club room for a drink and some nibbles. So we put our bags in our room, and went straight to this room where there was a couple already drinking, and a girl who worked there. We were not welcomed in any way, and soon realised that we'd best help ourselves to anything. Being extremely tired from the flight and not liking the atmosphere in the room, we left as soon as we finished our drinks, at which point the couple and the girl all laughed very loudly - obviously at us.
The concierge, Hector, had booked our transfer to the airport. We were at the hotel 15 minutes before the shuttle was due, and spent that time waiting for someone to get our bags. The reception staff were ignoring us, and although the shuttle had turned up, no one was willing to fetch our bags. Until Hector came to the rescue and found our bags for us.
Hector was an absolute delight - advising us on places to visit, booking a tour for us and organising our transport. He really is the best thing about the Crowne Plaza at Beverly Hills.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Beverly Hills Hotel Los Angeles
- Crowne Plaza Beverly Hills Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Los Angeles
- Beverly Hills Crowne Plaza
- Crown Plaza Beverly Hills
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The elegant Crowne Plaza Beverly Hills Hotel is ideally located within walking distance to Rodeo Drive. Hotels in this area look to us as the standard of elegance, convenience and service. Rodeo Drive shopping and dining is just four blocks from the hotel. Hollywood landmarks like Walk of Fame, Universal Studios and downtown Los Angeles are just steps away. Both the Getty Center and Sunset Blvd are near the hotel. Los Angeles attractions like Santa Monica, Venice and Malibu beaches are also close by. The elegant Crowne Plaza Beverly Hills Hotel is central to Century City, UCLA/Westwood, West Hollywood, downtown Los Angeles and LAX. This modern 12-story high rise hotel is the Beverly Hills resort of your dreams. Each guest room features upgraded amenities such as complimentary High-Speed Internet , the new Crowne Plaza Sleep Advantage Program (a holistic approach to a great night's sleep) coffeemaker, iron/ironing board, hairdryer, cable TV, CD player/alarm clock radio. Our one-bedroom suites, each featuring a wet bar, refrigerator and microwave make us more than just a 'Los Angeles hotel' to the business traveler or vacationer.The Crowne Plaza Hotel in Beverly Hills offers an outdoor heated swimming pool, whirlpool, spa, fitness room and 5,000 sq. feet of meeting space. Golf and tennis is nearby. Marty's Bistro offering a poolside view serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. A Concierge/tour desk, business center and gift shop is located in the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Crowne Plaza Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.