This is not a glitzy hotel, but a "subtly"luxurious one. You might happen to stumble upon movie stars in the elevator but this is not a fancy hotel, such as the other Four Season. It remains a luxury hotel with great facilities. Location is good, in a quiet area of Beverly Hills. You might need a car, though the hotel also provides a limousine service. There is an Ipad in the room and we were allowed to use the hotel's spa before leaving for the airport, after checkout. It was very useful with a 17 hours flight ahead.
The only disappointment came from the fact that our suite's bedroom had no outside windows. Not a bad experience in the end since we were jet lagged but it should be mentioned at reservation time since others might be affected. The view is magnificent, so you might expect to see the skyline from your bed. Overall, one of the very best hotels we stayed in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills' 285 guest rooms and luxury suites all feature step-out balconies with expansive views of the gardens, Los Angeles or Beverly Hills. Uniquely oriented towards the outdoors, our gardens, terraces and dining patios capture the best of al fresco living on Doheny Drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Amex, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Los Angeles At Beverly Hills
- Four Seasons Los Angeles
- Four Seasons Beverly Hills
- Los Angeles Four Seasons