I have stayed in several of the Beverly Hills Hotels over the years and this was my first time at this one. Well, I don't need to try any others! My family stopped here for the first leg of our California trip this summer and stayed three nights. The service was freindly and impeccable from the minute we entered. While this hotel is not necessarily geared towards families, it was very accomodating to my kids, ages 9 & 14. The pool is small but a nice relaxing place to send a late afternoon. The food and beverage service poolside is very attentive. You have to try the homemade Chipwichs!! We ate breakfast at the Restaurant downstairs every morning and it was superb.
Nice location on a quieter residential street in Beverly Hills about a 5 minute ride from the hectic shopping districts. If you want to be in the thick of the scene, try Four Seasons Beverly Wilshire.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills' 285 guest rooms and luxury suites all feature step-out balconies with expansive views of the gardens, Los Angeles or Beverly Hills. Uniquely oriented towards the outdoors, our gardens, terraces and dining patios capture the best of al fresco living on Doheny Drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Reservation Counter, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Los Angeles At Beverly Hills
- Four Seasons Los Angeles
- Four Seasons Beverly Hills
- Los Angeles Four Seasons