I have been here several times, my wife more- the hotel could not be nicer. The front desk staff remembered us, and our son (couldn't believe he had grown so much). The room clean, comfortable, and lovely. I had communicated with some of the staff via twitter and they made a point to come and meet us.
The bar is still one of the nice places to sit outside and have a great cigar.
The restaurant, is top notch
The bellmen, and valets are prompt and professional.
Some hotels treat people like customers- they treat us like family (without the arguments)
Spa - amazing- my first pedicure in 4 years, and I might return monthly just for those.
Pool is large, with lanes to swim, and fun to be family.
You will see many celebrities here - don't go up to them, but you can smile and say hi (that isn't a hotel rule, that is just being a good human being).
My only complaint is I don't get here often enough
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills' 285 guest rooms and luxury suites all feature step-out balconies with expansive views of the gardens, Los Angeles or Beverly Hills. Uniquely oriented towards the outdoors, our gardens, terraces and dining patios capture the best of al fresco living on Doheny Drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Los Angeles At Beverly Hills
- Four Seasons Los Angeles
- Four Seasons Beverly Hills
- Los Angeles Four Seasons