I highly recommend this Four Seasons in Beverly Hills.We have stayed in many Four Seasons around the world and were not disappointed with this particular Four Seasons. The other outstanding one in California is in Santa Barbara!
The week before, we stayed in The Whiltshire in Beverly Hills ( managed by Four Seasons) and I must say,I was a little disappointed.It felt like it could have been in just another big chain hotel.
The staff go out of their way to make you feel comfortable here,rather like staying in an up market boutique hotel,all areas of this hotel feel loved and looked after.I particularly loved all the outside
areas one could sit and relax,unlike The Whiltshire.The magnificant floral displays were really outstanding. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills' 285 guest rooms and luxury suites all feature step-out balconies with expansive views of the gardens, Los Angeles or Beverly Hills. Uniquely oriented towards the outdoors, our gardens, terraces and dining patios capture the best of al fresco living on Doheny Drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Booking.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Reservation Counter, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Los Angeles At Beverly Hills
- Four Seasons Los Angeles
- Four Seasons Beverly Hills
- Los Angeles Four Seasons