The bad: The hotel was tucked in a weird neighborhood, but close to Robertson Street (about 4 blocks away). The house car was nice, but we never got a limo or the Rolls Royce offered to us. Drinks are over priced and so is room service. My BF and I are in our late twenties and felt like the staff and other hotel patrons gave us "looks".
The good: They offer luxury soaps and had a nice turndown service. There is a doorman and very pretty floral arrangements all over the hotel. The pool staff was probably the nicest to us.
The hotel overall needs a makeover...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills' 285 guest rooms and luxury suites all feature step-out balconies with expansive views of the gardens, Los Angeles or Beverly Hills. Uniquely oriented towards the outdoors, our gardens, terraces and dining patios capture the best of al fresco living on Doheny Drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Amex, Tingo, Travelocity, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Otel and Venere so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Los Angeles At Beverly Hills
- Four Seasons Los Angeles
- Four Seasons Beverly Hills
- Los Angeles Four Seasons