While enjoying a perfect breakfast on the second floor one bedroom suite patio this morning I realized that I am in a perfect state of contentment here at the 4S LA.
Bed was divine, six pillows for whatever firmness I preferred, switched out the Bulgari for Neutrogena with no issues, and turndown service left snacks and water - which was much appreciated.
Breakfast room service was a sub par mocha, but the brioche sticky bun and cinnamon French toast were perfection, as was the juice of the day.
The drive/valet seems a bit overwhelmed this weekend, but it's been a minor issue as the wait was moment not minutes.
Can't seem to get the in room iPad to work, but the staff is working on it and has been quick and responsive trying to resolve the connectivity issues.
Booked a full day at the spa, with a little pool break in between, and I would say I have now become a delighted ball of bliss.
4S is simply divine, and I am enjoying the neighborhood location as it meant I had the sounds of chirping birds to compliment my al fresco dining.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills' 285 guest rooms and luxury suites all feature step-out balconies with expansive views of the gardens, Los Angeles or Beverly Hills. Uniquely oriented towards the outdoors, our gardens, terraces and dining patios capture the best of al fresco living on Doheny Drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Los Angeles At Beverly Hills
- Four Seasons Los Angeles
- Four Seasons Beverly Hills
- Los Angeles Four Seasons